My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Update

Hi blogland readers. I have been getting lots of emails lately asking if I am ok. I am great. We have had a very busy summer. My grandma sadly died in June and my Grandpa had a heart attack a few weeks later followed by open heart surgery. Then my little brother left for college. I am back to working on posts and will have a few up very soon. Thank you for your care and concern.  Sarah.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have missed your posts, Sarah! I have been praying for you during your blogging break. I am so sorry to hear the sad news of your grandma's passing and grandpa's illness. Keep us updated!

Jody Lynn said...

Sarah and family, so very sorry about your grandma, and now your grandpa being sick. Thanks for update on blog. Certainly a big hole in the WorldWideWeb without your updates!!!

Sabrina Steyling said...

Glad to see you back on the blog, Sarah! I am sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing and your grandpa's heart attack; you and your family are in my prayers! Big hugs to you and your mom. <3