My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Fall Photos

Remember in my last post when I shared that I was having some publicity photos taken for the quilt shop by Sarah Marie? I thought you might like to see my favorites...







7 comments:

Wollkind said...

Hello Sarah, this are so awesome photos. You are so a beautiful young women! My daughter ist 17 years old and looks a little bit like you, she also has Down-Syndrom. Maybe I'll teach her to sew, so that she also can sew so great pillows for her room.
Do you sell your homemade pillowcases? I would like to buy one for my daughter!
Best wishes from germany, Michaela

Molly said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You really look like your mom here too! How did you get your hair so flawless?

Pam said...

Beautiful Sarah....I love them all!

Sabrina Steyling said...

You are beautiful, Sarah!

Sara P. said...

Oh wow, these are beautiful! It was hard to pick, but I think I have two favorites. I love the one at the end where you have a big smile, and I also think the picture on the bridge with the quilt in fall colors is soooo gorgeous!

Enjoy your new space Sarah!

Tracy said...

So pretty! I love all of them! :)

Crystal Rhew Staley said...

Beautiful photos Sarah!!