My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Two Showers in Two Weeks

Guess what?  I went to another bridal shower this weekend.


It was for my best friend Stacy.


I got to see my friend Lisa.


And a lot of her family too.  We sat around and had snacks while we were talking.


Oh yummy! Look at this for dessert.


I sat with Lisa while we ate our lunch. It was really good.


Then we went outside for pictures.  It was a beautiful day.


Here is the bride with all her bridesmaids. Did you know I am going to be a bridesmaid? I am. 


Time for gift giving. I like when Stacy opened my present. It was a roasting pan. She is going to make a turkey one day.


Hey Kelly, did you get that one? 


After all the gifts were opened, we went outside to sit on the deck. It was so warm.


While we were outside, other people were making a scrapbook page.  That's what my mom and I were in charge of. 


My mom took a picture of everyone with Stacy and then she went and printed them while everybody was eating. Now Stacy has a memory book with all of our good wishes in it.


Here is my page. I wrote, "Stacy and Adam. Best Wishes, Love Sarah."


Here they are...Adam and Stacy.  Soon to be married.


Stacy had to pack up to go back to Cincinnati where she lives now. I will see her again really soon.

No comments: