My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Share Day

It is time for my music therapy Holiday Share Day.

 
Are you ready Bonnie? I started counting 1,2,3,4...

 
"It's a quarter after one..." I am singing a song by Lady Antebellum.
 
 
Look at this. Everyone is filming me. I'm a star!!

 
Thumbs up!!! That was good:)


"Hey Bonnie, Are you smiling? I think we did really good."
 
 
Ahhh...me and Matty sitting on the fireplace. 
 
 
I'm so lucky, Julie and TJ came too.  OK are you ready to hear me sing?...
    


 

 

4 comments:

Neabear said...

That was awesome Sarah! What a cool thing for you to do! I think it is great that you are getting music therapy. I bet that is so fun for you!

~Linnea

Emily said...

Great job, Sarah!

Rochelle said...

Great job Sarah! Merry Christmas to your whole family! Hope your year is blessed.

Christine said...

How beautiful that was Sarah! Thank you for sharing.