My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Travel Update

We've landed. Brrrrrrrrrr it is cold in Ohio...



10/31/12 1:40 pm.  Heading to the airport.  Hoping to make it home tonight. 


10/29/12 12:30 pm. Hurricane Sandy will be hitting the east coast some time this afternoon.  The adventurous Joyce wants to go ahead and fly into Atlanta and be stranded with thousands of other travelers. Sarah's mother on the other hand, has decided the best thing to do is to stay in sunny, warm Houston for a few extra days:)

1 comment:

Nan said...

uh--yea! Keep you both safe! The world needs you!