My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

With an E-I-E-I-O

Twenty Years Ago Today...

I was celebrating my 3rd birthday with an Old MacDonald Had a Farm party...







12 comments:

Jody said...

I love your flashback pictures. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing! happy birthday as well!

Cindy said...

Sarah, I LOVE your little dress! Oh my gosh, you are SO cute!!

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 23rd Birthday Sarah! You were a cute 3 year old

Sabrina said...

So cute! Love your dress. And that birthday cake was pretty darn cool! Thanks for sharing, Sarah. :)

EN said...

Ok, who made that cake? And Sarah's dress?! Incredible!!! Happy Birthday, Sarah! JoJo loves E-I-E-I-O, although she sings "I-I-I-I-O" :-)

Rochelle said...

Our 3 & 4 year olds love EIEIO too. What a fabulous birthday party. Super cute!
Happy birthday!

Meg said...

What cute pictures!! Happy birthday Sarah!

~ Teresa ~ said...

You were so cute! Happy Birthday!

Sue said...

Happy birthday sweet Sarah, happy birthday to you!

Tiffani said...

Omg Sarah! You were an adorable toddler!!! Precious pictures! Happy birthday! And I can't believe you're 23! You could seriously pass as a teenager!!!!

Allison said...

OMG, what a cute little 3 year old! Happy Birthday!!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!