My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

55 Years is a Long Time

Today is my Grandma & Grandpa Hillick's 55th Wedding Anniversary.  When my mom told me that I said, "Wow, that is a really long time."


Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa!!!
I love you.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to them. :)

Cindy said...

Wow, 55 years! What an amazing accomplishment!

Happy Anniversary!

Tiffani said...

Wow. It takes a lot of strength for two people to stay together that long... You have really strong (and therefore AWESOME) grandparents!!! Congrats all the way:)