My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Week in the Life of Me

June 10-16, 2012

The sweetest little guy came to visit me all the way from Nebraska. His name is Luke. He is soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!


Ahh how sweet.  Look, our shirts match.


Hey where you going little buddy:)



I LOVE this little guy!!!



I think he wants to play.



Oh what a cute little pout lip:)



OK. I guess I am going to have to get down on the floor too.



Hmm. I wonder what he is going to do next?



Oh what a cutie pie.  He is under the table.


Now we are having a staring contest. Guess who wins?



Oh maybe he is getting tired now.  I guess he will have to take a nap.  Bye Luke. I am going to miss you.



 The guys are gone. Again.  So my mom and me are having Subway for dinner. I love a turkey sub with lots of vegetables.



Add some cucumber please. I love telling the girl what I want on my sub.



I can't wait to get home to eat. 



I had to get up early today to write a card.



It is almost father's day. 



So I am sending my grandpa a card.  It is just from me.  His girl.



Thursday night was Music Therapy Share Day. I am last on the program so I have to be patient.



Then Bonnie called me up to the microphone.



I was ready to start singing.



Here I go...Lady Sarah Ely Gaga:)  Good one Bonnie!!



Bonnie plays the piano for me.  She is the best!!!


I love to sing. The end.  Then I got an award.



This is my friend Christina.  We are going to be in music camp together this summer. I can't wait.


Both my brothers and Julie came to see me perform.  TJ even taped it for me.  He thought I was funny.  You can hear him laughing.  I like that.


3 comments:

Kim said...

A turkey sub with lots of veggies is my favorite too! I also love the Southwest sauce to make it a little spicy. Excellent job singing!

~ Teresa ~ said...

I loved your video Sarah! I can see that you love music very much... Me too!

Debbie said...

It was great seeing you again. Luke has grown a lot since we saw you last year. We love subway too! :)