My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Slight PAUSE...

So sorry we have not uploaded the Week in the Life.  Everything is fine. Sarah is healthy - thank you for your concern.  We have run into a slight roadblock is all.  We have reached maximum capacity for picture storage on this blog - no surprise there:)  We are working on the situation and should be back in a few days.  

5 comments:

Becca said...

I just hit that same error message. I *think* it just means we have to pay Photobucket, right? And how come I'm able to add pics to my blog posts, but not to my profile or my header pics? Not sure if you're having that same problem... Good luck!

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

I so need to do something with my blog. I am in need of a change and the picture thing is an issue. In fact, I saw that Kristen messaged you that she had an easy fix and I JUST left her a comment asking for guidance. Seems like there are more important things I should be attending to but life in the blog world beckons as well!

Glad Sarah is better!

Cammie Heflin said...

Glad Sarah is okay :) Loved the pix of her trying on bridesmaid dresses :)

Kristin said...

Any luck with google+ ?

Cindy said...

Yep, same thing happened to me a few months ago. Now I pay Picassa a few pennies a year and have added storage. It was well worth it!