My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey Groovy Garfoose Fans

If you are just arriving from my good friend Bonnie's blog. Welcome!! You can click here to see lots of stories about us making music together.


See Bonnie and I have all kinds of fun.  Not just at music...


also in our quilt shop.  We just love to laugh.  If you haven't come here from Bonnie's blog then you should go over to the Groovy Garfoose to read a story my mom wrote.

No comments: