My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dear Anonymous

Your comments will not be published. If you cannot identify yourself with either a link back to a blog or website or at least an email with identification so we may dialogue, then do not bother to waste your own time writing nasty comments.  Thank you.  

10 comments:

Extranjera said...

Really?!?
Shit, I really feel for you. Some people are just complete and utter assholes and I'm so sorry on top of everything else that you have to experience something like this.
I hope you can focus on all of the good vibes coming your way and leave the crap stuff where it belongs - deleted.

Mary said...

So sad...also the main reason we went private.

Leah S. said...

Sadly, the person got just what they were looking for: attention. I don't allow anonymous comments for this very reason.

Patti said...

oh, anonymous visits my blog daily as well...only she gives herself a new name every day. We must be doing something right- the devil doesn't kick a dead dog ! :)

Leah said...

What a drag. I keep mine open to anonymous, but haven't had to deal with that yet. I just thought it'd make it easier for friends and family who aren't on blogger or google to be able to comment. But darn!

Rachel said...

So sorry this happened. Good for you for standing your ground! If someone can't stand behind their comments then their comments are not worth hearing!

Kellan's momma said...

Honey don't let "annonymous" bother you, they have the devil in their soul and do not know Jesus. I've gotten nasty comments too, and it's best to just ignore and definetly not publish them! Don't even read them, just delete. They will pay for their sins on judgement day and will be judged harshly for being so awful!
Christina

BioPharmGeek said...

Hi Sarah,

It's Katie! Remember me from CEVEC? Who was this inappropriate anonymous guy?

I have to tell the anonymous that he should stand behind his words or go away and stop trolling.

- Katie

Neabear said...

That is horrible that people are leaving nasty comments. So sad. I am glad you can just delete them and say Be Gone!

Meanwhile know that the rest of us love your posts and enjoying reading about what you are doing. Keep it up Sarah! You are doing great!!

Linnea

Allison said...

That sucks...I'm sorry that people can be so rude.