My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Perfect!!

I went to Heinen's tonight. It is my favorite grocery store.  I was pushing my cart around the corner and look what I found...


They moved my favorite chocolate chip cookies down two shelves. Now they are right at my height. So I yelled really loud, "Just perfect."  That's when my mom came running.  haha:)


Ok I am happy now.  See ya later.

5 comments:

Nan said...

I like the way your jacket matches your favorite cookies!

Cindy said...

Yea for being able to reach things on the shelf! Beth's favorites are fig newtons!

Looking Up said...

The chewy Chips Ahoy's are my son's favs too! :)

Hyper Aspie said...

Sarah! You and I share a favourite thing! My local shop has only just started stocking Chips Ahoy, here in Australia but I LOVE them!
America gets all the great food!!

Becca said...

Even my kids loves Chips ahoy...we always buy if we went to grocery store. Now i am also addicted to it.