My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, Monday

Today was a good day.


First, I went to the doctor. I am feeling much better. I have a brand new breathing machine and it works great.


Can you guess where we went next?


I'm not so crazy about this place. It sorta freaks me out.


Then I was off to music therapy.  Bonnie had a surprise for me.


Look how cool these drums are.  They have fabric wrapped around them.  Cool.


This is Bonnie's friend Melissa.  She made them.  She is a music therapist too.  We are going to use them at camp this summer.

6 comments:

AKA Jane Random said...

I can't wait to hear about camp. I hope you will blog about it!

Nan said...

Glad you are better! Glad you have a new machine! Now you can drum it up!

Rochelle said...

SO glad you are feeling better. Love the awesome drums.

Cindy said...

Cool drums! Glad you're feeling better Sarah.

Lacey said...

Glad your feeling better my dear!!

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

So glad you are better Sarah.

I really should get Zoey into music therapy ... music is her absolute favorite thing ever!