My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Date Night

I know my dad loves Whitney Houston.  She died this week.  So tonight I wanted to stay home with him so he could watch some special shows on tv.  I told him we would have date night.


My mom went out to dinner with Matt and his girlfriend and her mom.  So she brought us home a dinner. 


I asked my dad to feed me.  We had filet mignon with mushrooms, a baked potato with sour cream and vegetables.


No, I am not a baby.  We were just having fun. 


It was a very good meal and a good date night.  We are very sad for Whitney's family.  My mom has been talking to my brother about drugs and alcohol.  They are bad.  I know that too.

4 comments:

Chromosomally Enhanced said...

looks like a perfect date night! and yummy! love the pix...smiles

Kim said...

What a yummy dinner!

Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Looks like it was a great date night! It was nice of you Sarah, to be willing to stay home with your dad.

Tiffany said...

That sounds like a perfect night~!!!