My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100 Years of Disney ~ Sarah's Video

Here it is.  The video you have been waiting for.  If you listen really closely you might hear my voice. I was full of animation watching this show. 


Tonight not so much. I am in bed with an asthma attack.  Darn lungs. I hate them.  I love Disney though.  Enjoy.

5 comments:

Amy L said...

I'm so happy you had a good time! Praying you feel better soon Sarah!

The Peterson's said...

Sarah,
That video was great! I watched it with my 3 yr. old Piper and she REALLY loved. She is asking to watch it again. Glad you had fun.

~Amy(Heidi's Momma)

ParkerMama said...

Checking in on you, Sarah. I saw your Mom's Facebook post that you weren't feeling too well.

xoxo <---- from Parker. :)

Cindy said...

I like it. I want to go there. Beth

Allison said...

Cool video! I've never been to Disney on Ice so it was nice to see it on the video! Hope you feel better soon!