My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday TJ

Today is my big brother's birthday.


Julie had a party for him with a chocolate cake and candles.


I got to go.  It was fun.


Julie is a good cook.  Happy birthday TJ!!!

2 comments:

Talley Images said...

Happy Birthday, TJ!

My name is Sarah said...

G Schafer Palmero Great photo!!!
22 hours ago · Like.


Monica Jakel Crumley Love this. :-)
21 hours ago · Like.


17 hours ago · Like.


Emily Hilleke Thanks, Joyce!
16 hours ago · Like.


Jenny Goda Watson Absolutely! One of the gang!
15 hours ago · Like.


Shawndi Schroedl Wright Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)