My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Down Right Perfect

There's a new book I want to show you.  The cover is so adorable!!


It is called Down Right Perfect.  It is by Kristina Bewley.  She is a photographer.


Inside are lots of really cute pictures. I was having so much fun looking at all of them.


There is a story to go with the pictures too.  Here is the story about Giselle. Oh my gosh she is so precious.  Her mom created this book with the help of others.  There are stories about Wesley, Ella, Caleb, Josiah, Sydney, Kara, Ben, Randy, Lillian, Ian, Brendon, Grace, Zachary, Jackson, Penelope, Reed,  and Shonn too.  They are all so cute and they are all wearing really fun clothes.


My mom said I could decide where to put the book in our store.  I picked this display.  I think it fits perfectly right here.  Hey that's a match.  Down Right Perfect.  Come get one now.  Or you can order it from Amazon right here with this link

13 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, Sarah and Joyce:

it is a MATCH.

Will be most interesting to see how these people grow and develop, not to mention how they're doing right now.

Noah's Dad said...

That looks like a really neat book.

Thanks so much for writing a review about it, I really enjoyed it. :)

Neonsafari said...

Good review Sarah!

mamamel said...

It looks like a GREAT, cute, book! I loved your review of it, too! And the display in your store is really pretty! Wish I lived closer so I could come visit your cute store in person! I bet it's fun to be surrounded by gorgeous quilting fabrics all day. One of my favorite things to do is pick out fabric.
--Melissa McKrola (my little boy, Colin, is 10 months old. He's my 6th baby and rocks an extra chromosome!)

Neabear said...

What a neat book! And I love the display where you choose to put the book. Such pretty stuff there and Down Right Perfect too. Just like you said!

~Linnea

Kristina Bewley said...

Thank you so much Sarah!! I love every word of your review. I'm so glad you love the book and I could not think of a better place for it than on that super awesome & cute set up you have there. :P

Christena said...

Hello there! I am Ian's mom, he's in the book :) It is awesome to see Kristina's work out there getting awareness. She is such an amazing person, mom, and advocate for Giselle and all our kids. Thank you , Sarah, for your story!!!

Kathy said...

Our daughter, Kara, is is the book. Thanks for the great review Sarah!!!! You picked a PERFECT place to display it - a Down Right Perfect place! :)

Dennis Lowery said...

Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review of Down Right Perfect. I enjoyed reading how much you liked it!

-- Dennis Lowery, Adducent

my family said...

sarah I cant wait to get that book:)

The Hapa Girl said...

Hi Joyce and Sarah! It's been a long time since I've left a comment, but just had to stop by today and leave one! IT's amazing how ppl I know irl are blurring ppl I've met through blogging and babycenter.com! The book is awesome, especially Lillian's page :)

Kim said...

You picked a perfect spot for it! We're getting this book for the boys so they can read about other families who have children with Down syndrome.

Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Thanks Sarah, for showing me this book AND giving me the link on Amazon...I'm totally buying it! And your placement of it at your store is awesome!! Peace, Allison