My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dare to Dream

Guess where we went today?


It was my mom's annual birthday treat.


This year Matt and Jessica went with us.


Maybe this will give you a clue?


Now you have to know.  Disney on Ice.


This year's show was Dare to Dream. It featured Princess and the Frog...


Can you guess this one?


Cinderella!!! And Tangled.


It was an awesome show.  We had a very good time.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

We LOVE Disney on Ice. Looks like you had fun. Hope we get to go this year :)

Neabear said...

I have been to Disney on Ice a few times! It is always so fun to go to a show!

~Linnea

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Looks Magical! Can you believe it Sarah, with all the children that I have, that we have never been to Disney On Ice, ever?? Look what we have been missing!

Sabrina said...

Looks like an awesome show! Glad you had a good time. :)

Emily said...

I love your Disney on Ice pictures! So glad y'all had a good time :)

Beth said...

Sarah, I love Disney on Ice. It is my favorite.
Love Hannah

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you were able to go! Olivia and I missed it b/c it was right at Christmas time!! :(