My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boo!!!

Last night my mom told me Moda Mark was coming to the store in the morning.  That means I get to pick out fabric to buy.  I asked her what he was bringing.  She told me Halloween and Christmas. 

I knew just what to wear this morning...

What do you think?  Lol!! The fabric is even going to say Boo:)


Next it was time to pick out the Christmas fabric.  I like Mark. He gives me these cute little sample packs.  I put them in my pocket and took them upstairs to show everyone in the office.


Guess which one is my favorite?  It is called Joy and it has been designed by my very favorite Kate Spain.  Hey I have not talked to Kate for a while. I need to call her I think.  O.K. Happy Halloween.  Merry Christmas:)  Laughing here in the shop.  I think we are all mixed up on holidays.

2 comments:

Neabear said...

How cool that you get to see the moda samples!! That is fun for you! Love your shirt too!

~Linnea

Kim said...

How fun! I just got some patterns for some sweet dresses for Katie Ruth. I may need your help picking some fabric for a Halloween dress!

Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com