My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hoppin' Across the World

A package arrived...


all the way from South Africa.  Really?


Looks like it went through London too.  I wonder if the new Princess saw it:)


Look at this!!! It even had to clear customs. 


I wonder what is in here?


OMG!!!  It has big ears.  And a really cute hat.
   

Can you believe it!!!  This bunny hopped all the way across the world. Even the ocean.


Seriously. How cute is this!!!  Floppy and Hoppy. I named them.


They are going to be just perfect for our display in the front room.  Want to see...


The bunnies have been sweetly stitched by Leigh-Ann & Bev in the same fabric we have.  All the way over in Johannesburg, South Africa. Thank you.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Aw, those bunnies are adorable! And world travelers, too! I've got a friend in South Africa who I've been friends with for 15 years. I hope to visit there someday because it's really beautiful.

Kristin said...

So cool!

Rochelle said...

How adorable!

Cindy said...

Those are so cute! And all the way from South Africa, wow!!

Carly said...

So Sweet! Looks like those little Bunnies found the perfect home.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Look how cute they are!!! What a fun thing to get in the mail! :)