My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dinner with my Big Brother

Tonight I went to my big brother's apartment for dinner.


It is really nice. He even has a real Christmas tree. 


He has a big screen tv and he let me watch the Disney channel.


Julie made dinner. It was really good.  She cut up carrots for us to eat with our pizza. My favorite.


If you look really close you might see a few quilty things from our store.  Well it is time for me to go home. My mom came to pick me up.  TJ is doing laundry in his new washing machine. 

On the way home my mom said she had somewhere she wanted to take me.  We stopped in front of this house and all of a sudden the lights started dancing.  It was really cool.  Watch this...  

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Merry Merry Christmas Sarah and Family. :)

~Amy(Heidi's Momma)

Sarah said...

Very cool!

Did you know that Carol of the Bells (the song playing in the video) originated in Ukraine??

Merry Christmas Sarah!!

Sabrina said...

How nice that TJ and Julie had you over for dinner.

That decorated house was really awesome with the lights and music! My favorite part was the part with the Chipmunks music. That is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Merry Christmas Sarah!

Emily said...

How did they DO that?! That house is amazing.

So glad your brother showed you a good time - he's a kind one!

Merry Christmas!!

Mary said...

You are one lucky lady Sarah! Big brothers are the best!

Neabear said...

I think it is cool that you hang out with your brother! Looks like you have fun together!

~Linnea