My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Day in My Life

So I thought I would show you what I did today. 


First I had some mail waiting for me when I got to the store.  I love mail.


Look at this cute card. It is from Michelle in Tempe, Arizona. She follows our blogs. Hi Michelle!!


Look at this card. "Mom," I said in my are you kidding me voice. "You never told me I could have my picture taken with Minnie and Mickey Mouse for our Christmas card." And now I am kinda mad at you.


But it is so cute I could not stay mad for long.  It is from sweet Ella.  She is my little friend who was really sick this year with cancer.  We hate cancer. But she is doing so much better now!!!


Then I had a package waiting for me from one of our customers.


Wow!!! Look how cute this is.  It even has an S for Sarah. Hey that's me.  Thank you Cathi.  I love it!!!


I decided I better model it so everyone can see how cute it is.  I am going to put my cell phone and ipod in it.  Haaa look how well it matched the outfit I picked out to wear today. It's perfect.


Then I had to go upstairs to my new desk.  Do you know I have my very own desk and computer now.


I am suppose to be working. But today the rest of the office left for a holiday luncheon. So I decided I was going to watch Disney on Ice videos on You Tube instead. I am really super smart when it comes to finding videos to watch.  Ok see ya later. 

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Very cute purse Sarah. And you modeled it perfectly with your outfit.

Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

starrlife said...

Oh Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday and I love the expressions on your face Sarah!

Deb said...

What a great gift! I love how the bag matched your outfit! Merry Christmas!

Lacey said...

That purse is soo cute! Oh, and I need your address Sarah. I thought I had it, but its not on my list for some reason!

Neabear said...

That bag is adorable. I love the fabric it is made out of! I think it is neat that you have your own desk at work. Looks like you are watching fun videos there!

Merry Christmas!

~Linnea

Sabrina said...

Merry Christmas! Love that purse. It's really pretty! :)

Shelly Turpin said...

Merry Christmas Sarah!

Peggy said...

Merry Christmas Sarah! Say hi to your mom for me!