My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Celebrating Ashton

This is a video about Ashton.  It was her shining moment where she showed the world how awesome she is.



Ashton is fighting for her life tonight. The doctors are not giving her family much hope. Prayers are needed for their strength and for a miracle. Keep fighting my friend.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Praying!

Shelly Turpin said...

praying

Neabear said...

That does not sound good. I pray that the family has the strength they need at this time.

~Linnea

Cindy said...

This video made me cry. What a special young lady. We will keep her and her family in our prayers; praying for a miracle.

Laurie said...

joining in prayer!!

Kristin said...

Praying!

Becca said...

This made me cry. Thinking of Ashton and her family...