My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Brutus on My Head

My mom gave me a box to open.  She said it was from Aimee who works at our quilt store.  So I opened it.  You will never believe this...





Haaa...I LOVE it!!!! Thank you Aimee.  I never had Brutus on my head before. 
 

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Big wow about Brutus on your head, Sarah!

And the tie-up is great too.

Wish you and your family an awesome 2012.