My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My BFF

Twenty Years Ago Today...


Stacy and me.


Bestest friends.

Late Breaking News Flash...

He asked and she said YES!!! My BFF is getting married:) Congratulations to Stacy and Adam!!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Exciting news! And love your early 90s workout suit, Sarah! Super cute!

Emily said...

Y'all are so cute! Best wishes to your BFF!

Rochelle said...

Sweet, congrats to Stacy!