My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Snowfall

"Surprise," my mom said.  There is snow on the ground.  Yikes. I had to find my boots.


Even though I have them on I do not like to get them wet. So I balance walking on the curb.


Taa daa. I made it and safely protected the cookies in my hand at the same time.  What kind do you think they are?


Uhh ohh.  Looks like someone is getting a speeding ticket.  Over there.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love your scarf! One thing I do not love? Snow!

Kim at TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

I don't even have a pair of winter boots, Sarah - I've been meaning to go buy a pair but I haven't done it yet! :( I really like your hat, though - it's so cute! I'd love to wear one just like it. :)

Allison said...

I love your pink coat, hat, and colorful scarf! So cute!!

Cindy said...

You did a good job balancing on that curb! It wasn't your dad getting a ticket was it? :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Cute boots!! I don't like getting my boots wet either!