My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Together Forever



Carly Elizabeth George
1/2/02 ~ 4/23/10
&
Bradley Paul George
11/4/89 ~ 10/8/11

Let their lights be forever in our hearts.  And our deepest thoughts for strength and uplifting presence be with Joany, Paul & Ashleigh and their extended family.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Amen. So tragic.

TaraCox said...

I just saw this and my stomach is sick! My prayers go out to their family, much love.

Patti said...

there are no words. :(:(

Becca said...

This seriously broke my heart yesterday. So, so, so awful.

Pallavi said...

Such a shock.. checked your post now.