My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A New Do


I decided it was time for a hair cut. I always get nervous when they start putting my hair up in clips.

I said I wanted just a little trim.

Sometimes Marci makes me laugh.

Can you see the back?  Just a little trim, right?


Voila!! What do you think?

I love it!!!

15 comments:

Mariska said...

Love it too!! And I like your blog too!

Jill said...

Love your new do Sarah! I feel the same way...I say just a little trim and AGGHH my hair is all over the floor!

The VW's said...

You look beautiful Sarah!

kate spain said...

you look beautiful!! love your new do! i missed seeing you and your Mom at Quilt Market. hope you're doing well and Happy Halloween!!

Rochelle said...

I love it too! Looks fabulous Sarah!

Mary said...

Cute!

Talley Images said...

you look gorgeous!

eliz said...

So pretty! Marci did a great job!!
(((HUG)))

Sabrina said...

Super cute! Happy Halloween, Sarah! :)

Kristin said...

Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Great new do!!! Love it!

Jan

~ Teresa ~ said...

Your hair looks very nice Sarah! I really like how your bangs are cut. I wear bangs too, and mine never look as nice as yours....

Kim said...

It looks amazing!

Emily said...

Your hair looks great, and your smile is the best!

starrlife said...

Love that haircut- you look so pretty!