My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Little Brother


My little brother is fifteen today. And he is a whole foot taller than I am. Actually he is taller now than everyone in my family. Except my Grandpa Hillick. He is 6 ' 4" tall. Matt might catch up to him.  We were going to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. Actually we did, but it was way too crowded. Matt just wanted to get to Game Stop to pick up a new set of head phones so he can talk to his friend in California when they are playing games.  He is on that game system all the time. I guess that's what teenage boys do.  Happy Birthday Matt.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy birthday Matt. This is one of my favorite pics of you two!

Cindy said...

Happy birthday Matt!

(Beth's sisters are taller too.)

Joyce said...

Hey Girly girl, Why don't you tell us about your new haircut. Love you.

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Matt, and totally agree that is what teenage boys do, hang out on their game consoles and talk to their mates. We must have got the good models :)