My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Making Cake


I just decided to make a cake. A chocolate cake.


Holding this mixer gives me strong muscles.


Look who's here to eat some batter.


Dad stop eating my chocolate cake.


Oh ya this is good. Really, really good.

6 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Oh so delicious, Sarah!

Love the orange jumper you're wearing, and that Dad licked the spatula.

Tiffany said...

Can you send me a piece? ;0

Groves said...

Sarah, I love you! You are SO CUTE!!!!!

I hope your cake was delicious!

Cathy in Missouri

Sarah said...

Oh yummy! It looks so good! :)

Sarah
www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Looks really good Sarah!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Happy birthday Matt!

Eat this cake which is served with LOVE.