My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Girls on Mini Street

OMG!!! I rocked out to this song one hundred million times when I was younger.  Lisa and Stacy and I would dance to it all the time:)



Turns out this is Christa Collins singing.  She is one of the final 32 contestants on The X Factor.  Go Christa!!! I'm cheering her on to win.

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Chrisa also loves to make clothes and hats, as I am listening to her audio.

Minnie Street is something of a classic. I hadn't listened to a Disney record/CD until The Lion King (except for a Disney Christmas Favourites).

And the way she speaks about her Mum is so moving!