My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Coins for Katie

Look what we have on our counter at the store...


a Coins for Katie jar and it is almost half full already.  Katie is so cute and she is living in an orphanage right now.  Her forever family is working hard to raise money to bring her home. So we thought we would help too.  You can read all about her family on their blog.  Our goal is to have the jar full by the end of the week. I think we can do it.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT!!! Katie is one of my favorite kiddo's coming home right now! Thank you soo much for helping her come home! You rock! ♥ And you are such and inspiration to everyone!
Sarah
www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

That is fantastic! I have faith that that jar WILL be full by the end of the week! God bless you and your family, Sarah, for doing this so that little Katie can come home for good to her forever family. <3

Kim said...

Sarah I had NO IDEA you had a Coins For Katie jar!!! What a fabulous surprise. I am so excited to have you be a part of helping us bring Katie home. Thank you SO much!! <3
Kim @ thesimpsonsix.blogspot.com

Lacey said...

What a great idea! Since you have a store, you can take full advantage!

Mary said...

So awesome Sarah!