My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Clowning Around

Twenty Years Ago Today...


I was a clown for Halloween.


My mom made this costume for us.


Hey, where is my other eye?


I decided I did not like to go trick or treating. I was scared of the costumes. So I just played on my slide in the house.

I am still scared of clowns. Which means I am scared of ME!!!  Happy Halloween everybody:)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

So cute! Happy Halloween Sarah!

Pam said...

Happy Halloween Sarah...I just love the clown costume your mother made for you. Adorable pictures!!

Sabrina said...

That is the cutest clown costume I've ever seen! Your mom is very talented to have made that! I can barely sew on a button, LOL!