My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seventy Six is a Magic Number















76. Seventy six. SEVENTY SIX days. That's how long it took for the Mission iPossible team to...

reach their goal of getting iPads into the hands of the children promised them. And no matter how you celebrate. That is worth a 76 trombone salute!!! Please go leave Ken, Heather and the whole Mission iPossible team some much deserved praise!!!!!!!  And then take a look at the photos coming in. Just look at the smiles and the twinkle in the eyes of the kiddos.  

4 comments:

Zoey's mom, Heather said...

Love, love, love you. You know that,don't you?

Karen said...

That's awesome! I'm so, SO glad this story had a happy ending, and want to thank you for your part in it as well!

The VW's said...

Pretty Awesome! Great post Sarah! Hugs!

Kristin said...

So cool!