My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

OMG Brutus

What is Brutus doing...


...in the ice freezer?  LOL!!! I think that is the Akron Zip with him.  It was really, really hot at the game.  TJ and Julie were there. They were crispy by the end.  I watched it with my dad on the television. It was much cooler that way. 

Now I have a little trivia for all you Buckeye fans.  You know the new assistant coach, Mike Vrabel?  His mom was the prinipal at my high school.  Yep. When my friend Stacy won an award for being my bestest friend, Mrs. Vrabel called us both up to the podium. Cool. Maybe I will see her at a game this year.  Go Bucks!!!

No comments: