My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Kuddos and High Fives


to my bff Lisa. Look at her. Doesn't she look great. She just ran in her very first marathon ever for Team OutRun Diabetes. She has been working very hard to do this.  Yea Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the post!!! You guys are awesome!! But you have overestimated my abilities...though I love the praise for running a marathon, I was just part of the relay team...I have my sights set on doing the half-marathon next year though!!!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Lisa:

Relay teams are very cool. You pace each other, it seems.

Best wishes for 2012 in your running goals.

And what a wonderful cause! Love the colours you were wearing for Outrun.