My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Got Netflix?

"Sarah, Is that you? What are you doing down here so late?"


"Nothing Mom."

"What are you watching Sarah?"

"Nothing Mom."

"What is in your hand Sarah?"

"Nothing Mom" 



"Turn the light off Mom."

"Oh my gosh Sarah. You are addicted to Netflix."

"No Mom."

"You are Sarah"

"No Mom"

"OK show me how it works..."


8 comments:

Amy said...

I do like our instant play Netflix! I could watch 'Pawn Stars' all day!! Erin discovered 'Funniest Videos' the other day and loves watching those. Now, you can't complain that there isn't anything to watch on TV! :)

BigBearswife said...

I love Netflix! :) I may be a little addicted! haha

GirlWithTheCane said...

I'm addicted to Netflix too, Sarah!

JEllen said...

Testing comments with JEllen a gmail account.

Joyce said...

Testing comment with creations a yahoo acccount.

Elizabeth McClung said...

Go netflix, it looks addictive, I will try it.

Kristin said...

Piper is addicted to Netflix, too!

Laurie said...

Yes...... Nevin is also part of the "addicted to Netflix" club. :)