My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eating Crayons

Twenty Years Ago...


Lisa is here. It must be afternoon.  She would come watch us after she got out of school so my dad could get some work done.  When she wasn't here, I could get into a little trouble.  Like...


coloring on the kitchen floor...


and eating crayons. Yuk!!!  Silly me:)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha - Max likes to eat crayons, too!

Amy said...

What a little cutie you are- love the pics!! :))

Rochelle said...

Oh I wonder what Lisa is doing these days? Maybe she could come hang out with us as we have one very good crayon eater at our house!
Super cute Sarah!

Tracy said...

I love the twenty years ago posts!! They are always so fun to read.

Shelly said...

Sarah,
Our Sarah eats crayons just like you did. I hope she grows out of it soon like you did.
Keep Smiling:)

Krista said...

Amazing blog Sarah! I love it and I love what you are doing!