My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working Hard for My Money

I've been working in my dad's office the last two days. 


One of the doctor's he does billing for is retiring. So we are sending a letter to all his patients.


If you need labeling done, I'm your go to girl. I am a pro at putting labels on envelopes.


And stuffing them too.  Then I seal them shut.


Last step is taking them to the post office. That's a lot of mail. I like doing office work.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Stuff like that is fun! I love to label and stuff envelopes.

kecia said...

way to go girl!

Cindy said...

Great job Sarah! I like doing office work too.

GirlWithTheCane said...

Good work, Sarah! :)

Kristin said...

Wow - that's a lot of mail.

Karen said...

Those skills are invaluable in an office. Your dad is lucky to have you around!