My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ready for a Hurricane

Every channel on tv is talking about a hurricane. So I decided I better make a list of what I need for survival.


Chips Ahoy! check.
Cheez-It-Low fat of course - check
Baby Gold Fish - check
SpaghettiO's - just in case - check


Mom...Back to the store you must go.  You forgot the Mott's Apple Juice.  I have not received any money for endorsing these products although I would entertain any and all offers.  Call my agent.  His name is Adam Blaire.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Washington, DC, and this looks very much like my emergency kit! (Substitute Diet Coke for apple juice, though. Have to watch my figure, ha ha!) I also had M&Ms.

Paula

JRS said...

Sarah, you and Sophie would get along great in a storm. She must have baby goldfish and Mott's apple juice too.
---Jen

Sabrina said...

Good luck with the hurricane, Sarah! We didn't make out too bad here in my neighborhood in Jersey, but other places in the state weren't so lucky. I'm sure you'll be fine, though! Enjoy those Cheez Its - I love those crackers too :)

Theophanie said...

Yumm.. Maybe we need a hurricane too.

Jean said...

I'm coming to your house for the next storm. Yum!

Runningmama said...

Now I'm hungry :-)

Megan said...

Hi Sarah, quite honestly I don't know how I found your blog, but am so glad I did. I loved reading it. Today I needed smiles and you gave them to me. Thank you. I didn't see a follow button and would like to find it again did I miss it?? My blog is www.myjourneyoftheheart.blogspot.com

I'm working on adopting Sophia. She is 3 and a darling little girl who has an extra chromosome.

Take care
Megan

Shelly Turpin said...

Sarah - you make us laugh! :)