My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prepping for the Extravaganza

So this week was my birthday. Thank you for the happy wishes.  You are all so nice.  And it is also the first anniversary of our quilt store. So we are having a special event. It is called Sweet Treat Extravaganza.  We had a few things to do to get ready.  So on Monday, my mom and I went to the Apple store...


No, not that kind of Apple store...the Apple Display store...


Where they have all kinds of things for stores to use in displays.


Like this wire rack.  We need one to display patterns. Especially because they will be 50% off during our anniversary sale.


"I hope we can get this in the car mom." It's kinda big.  Hey check out that motor cycle behind me. Maybe I could take that home. LOL.  Ok it fit.  Next stop...


No way. No. No. No. N. O. Mom...I am not going in that candy store. You know I hate the smell of candy... 

4 comments:

RottenMom said...

b.a. Sweetie is our favorite store in all of Cleveland! They have the most amazing HUGE snowcaps there!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday - just a couple days late :)

Allison said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Nurseli said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a great one!