My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Minnie Buckeye...

What do you get when you combine Minnie Mouse with Brutus Buckeye?...


The cutest little Minnie Buckeye!!! This is my little blogging friend Josie.  She sent me this picture to wish me a happy birthday. She is doing a cheer for me.  She lives all the way down south.  Not even in Ohio. Now how cute is that!!! Thank you Josie and mom Emily.

And right after I received that email my mom brought in the snail mail. She said I am the only one she knows who gets a personalized birthday greeting from Ohio State.  Hmm...I wonder why:)


Go Bucks!!!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

What an adorable little girl Josie is! Love the little red bow in her hair. And I love her name, too! I have a cousin named Josie who just turned 10 years old. :)

GirlWithTheCane said...

lol, that's awesome that Ohio State sent you a card, Sarah. And Josie is adorable!!