My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Needed: Headline Writers


I need a caption for this photo. What do you see? What would you call it? What would you write?

5 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

"Through Sarah's Eyes".

"Sarah has something on her hands".

(Probably first-person these: replace with "me" and "mine").

"Street Smart Sarah".

Oh, and one more thing... said...

Achoo!
Or
Bless you!

It made me think you were sneezing.

Sarah Marie said...

stupid smokers.. How rude!

Laurie said...

Seriously, mom, no more pictures ......we gotta get out of here, I can't take the smell any longer!!

Tiffany said...

Olivia says it should be:

"I have two brothers...it stinks around here!!" :)