My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Love Music Camp

We had our music camp share day. 


 It was so much fun.


We made a drum to play on. 


And a fan when we learned about Asia.


We sang We Are the World.


And we made a musical passport.


I have so much fun with Bonnie. She is the greatest music therapist ever.


My mom was so proud of me.


Even Matt and TJ came to see me perform. I think they liked it. TJ was laughing a lot and that made me smile:)


Afterwards we went to Bob Evans for dinner. I tried sneaking some of my dad's salad but then I started choking so he knew I took a bite.  I was ok though.  
.
Want to see our music camp in action...


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kristen said...

Nice job Sarah! You had me smiling!

Bonnie Hayhurst said...

We had a BLAST Sarah! Thank you so much for helping all the other campers through the week. You were such a great friend and leader all week! :)

Nan said...

so much fun! music is an amazing way to spend and share a day! Jessie is off at a music workshop right now!

JRS said...

I just love that picture of you and your mom. So sweet.
---Jen