My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brotherly Love the 2011 Way

We had a really, really, really, really, really bad storm come through Cleveland around 4:30 yesterday afternoon.  It got very, very dark and windy outside. I was scared. So I called my mom at the store.  She told me Matt was home and to go into his room. So I did.


I took my laptop and headphones with me so I could be just like my little brother.  This is what my mom found when she came home.  She thought it was so cute she had to get the camera.


Here's a picture with the flash on so you can see just how alike we are.  Matt's headphones are bigger than mine though.  And he drinks Gatorade. I only drink Mott's apple juice. The end.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a great photo, Sarah! It's so nice that you have your brother, and that you two have things in common with each other. I have a younger sister but she is very, very different from me and we don't have anything in common. :(

Emily said...

You and Matt should hang out more often! :)

Rochelle said...

Sweet brothers! Love this post!