My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, July 4, 2011

7.4.91

Twenty Years Ago Today...

I love looking at pictures from when I was little.

This is from the fourth of July when I was almost two.


I loved waving my little flag around. I still do.


Oops. I think I hit my brother in the head. It looks like I thought it was funny, but not TJ.  He is being very quiet about it.  Sorry TJ.  Hope you are having a good 4th of July.

9 comments:

Amy L said...

You were so cute Sarah! And you have grown into a very pretty young lady too, I might add. Happy 4th of July!

Sabrina said...

What sweet pictures! I hope you and TJ enjoy your Fourth of July today :)

my family said...

sarah I love to see your picts when you were small.
THanks for stopping by my blog
happy 4th :)

Cindy said...

I love looking at your pictures too! These were cute! You have a very nice brother.

Cathleen said...

I had the same exact dress when I was a little girl - and my mom kept it and my little girl Lilly got to wear it last year - 25 years later! Here are pictures... http://cathleensherman.blogspot.com/2010/01/plane-bus-and-ship.html

Leah said...

What a beautiful baby you were! I'm so excited to have found your blog and look forward to learning more about you!

Kim Rees said...

Oh my gosh Sarah! You were just the most adorable little thing when you were small! Love the patriotic outfit and hair accessories! So cute! I'm sure you have memories you will cherish forever.

JRS said...

I love these pictures. So cute!
---Jen

BigBearswife said...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS SARAH!! I wore the same dress 24 years ago at my preschool graduation