My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, June 20, 2011

We Are the World

Just learned there are still a few openings in the summer music therapy camp Sarah attends each summer. It is the week of June 27 thru July 1st. It is located in Willoughby, Ohio an eastern suburb of Cleveland and is geared toward teens and young adults. The theme this year is...


If you are interested, please call Bonnie or one of the therapists listed. I just had a brain storm after reading a friend's facebook status. Next year we should open this up for an "exchange student" to come live with us for the week and attend camp with Sarah. Other musical students get to do that, why not our young adults?

3 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Jaime said...

I managed to stumble across your blog; you are an inspiration! You bring me so much hope for my little man. Thank you.

Kim Rees said...

Super cool Sarah! I love how we have so many awesome extra-curricular activities for our loved ones! I'm sure Lily will want to attend this some day! Have fun!