My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Very Own Transformer

OMG!!! Look at this thing in my driveway.


I don't know what it is, but I have to go to work.


Home for lunch. Now look. It is in the front yard. The thing looks like those Transformers my brothers used to play with.
 

Good thing it's not sitting on TJ's flowers. He would not be happy about that after all the work he did planting them:)  My mom says this is our new lawn sculpture.  Does that mean it is going to stay here?

3 comments:

To Love Endlessly said...

What the heck is that thing?!? It so looks like the transformers at your door, lol!!

Kim Rees said...

Wow! I love the flowers! Hope that thing doesn't ruin them.

Kristen said...

What is it? I've been staring at the pictures trying to figure out what it's for. And I love your flowers.