My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

to the BEST dad in the WORLD!!!

 He's #1. Yea!!!


He showers me in kisses:)


He makes me laugh.  


He makes me feel so special. I LOVE you dad!!!!! Happy Father's Day:)

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

I hope your dad has a wonderful Father's Day, Sarah! :)

Chromosomally Enhanced said...

very sweet!! I bet you all had a wonderful day! smiles

To Love Endlessly said...

Great pictures!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Red is definitely the Ely colour.

Many wonderful wishes!

Kim Rees said...

You are a very lucky girl Sarah!

eliz said...

You look just like your Daddy! What a blessing to have such a wonderful Dad! (((HUGS)))