My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my journey.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Be Safe Dave

When I was in Utah, I went to Kristen's house. I met her sister Kim. She is so sweet. And I got to meet her husband Dave.  They got married last summer. They moved their wedding up so Kristen could be there.  That was so nice.

When we were visiting, Dave was telling us about going somewhere with his Army unit.  He left today. Polly wrote about it on her blog.


Dave and Kim. They are so cute together.

Please pray for Dave and his unit while they are sacrificing for our freedom. I'm going to work on a box to send him if we can find out his address. Right now it is top secret.  Be safe Dave.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I will keep Dave and his family in my prayers! He is a brave man to fight for our freedom. Sarah, have you ever watched the show "Coming Home" on Lifetime channel? It's one of my favorite shows about military families.

ParkerMama said...

Oh, how I wish we could have spent some time together while you were in Utah!


Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com